November 18, 2011

Abstract Painting


I'm a sucker for a good abstract.  I'll put an abstract in any house with any collection of art.  The more color, the better.  Take a look at these two look a likes.  I found the steal on Etsy (who doesn't love Etsy??).  It's a tad smaller & lacks the infused oranges/reds that the beautiful Neiman Marcus version has but since it's one of kind, I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't contact the artist and have something similar commissioned?  While the lower end is still beautiful, (especially when shown in the room scene below) I do have to say I do love the Neiman's version best I think.  However, when it comes to designing on a budget the Etsy version can give you that same vibe at a fraction of the cost! 

Etsy: $175.00 
Pretty shades of greens and blues with accents of yellow.  Very modern.  Watercolor effects.  A very pleasant piece to look at.  Can be displayed in any direction.  Will be delivered ready to hang and signed by the artist. 



Neiman Marcus: $1,025.00 (plus a $185.00 delivery and processing fee)
Amazing abstract evokes thoughts of wintery breezes.  From the John-Richard Collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment